Well, it looks like we will be either on hold with our adoption or seeking God’s will in another country, or even here domestically. Please pray for us and for the country we were going to adopt from. They are currently, and have been for over a year, working on trying to put in place newer safer adoption laws that will protect the children, their birth families and the families adopting them. So far, progress has been extremely slow in getting these new laws in place and the president of the country announced last night in an address that all international adoptions would be put on hold. We are waiting to hear from our program coordinator to see if this is all true. If so, then we’ll be put on an indefinite hold since we have not turned in our dossier for the country, nor been connected with a child. I’ll post more as I know it.