Mark and I are seeing the advertisments for the new movie The Bucket List in which a couple of guys come up with a list of things to do before they “kick the bucket.” So, in honor of that, and because I need to set goals, I’m working on my “40 Things to do Before 40 List.”
Here’s a start:
1. Catch up on scrapbooking (so far I’m behind on 2006 and 2007).
2. Go on at least 5 domestic mission trips.
3. Go on at least 5 international mission trips.
4. Adopt at least two babies/children.
5. Get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight (the first pregnancy) and get in shape in the process
6. Travel to Hawaii.
7. Go on a cruise.
8. Go backpacking.
Okay, I got a ways to go. Any ideas??? I’ll update as I think of stuff!